2022 – 2023 Awards Year
As you begin school this fall, remember to update your Scholastic Awards dashboard to prepare to submit your original creative works to the Scholastic Art & Writing Awards! Check back in with the blog for tips on submitting, including suggestions from previous Region-at-Large judges.
- September 1 – The Scholastic Awards Program begins! As of this day, the Awards are officially open to enter. Log into your dashboard to update your information, and to begin the entry process.
- October/November/December – Virtual events on how to enter the Scholastic Awards, hosted by the Alliance for Young Artists & Writers. Check out the Upcoming Events page for more information.
- December 6 – Deadline for all Region-at-Large Art and Writing programs! Works, submission forms, and payments (including fee waivers) MUST be completed and submitted online through dashboards via digital upload by 11:59 pm EST.
- January 26 – Region-at-Large Award Announcement Day! Check your dashboard to see if you received a regional award. Award recipients will find congratulatory letters and certificates in their dashboard.
- March 15 – Region-at-Large Virtual Ceremony! Check back after regional awards are announced for more details about the ceremony.
- March 21– Deadline to download regional certificates and congratulatory letters from your dashboard. Be sure to download and save a copy of each before March 22!
- March 22 – National Award Announcement Day! On this day, all Gold Key Award winners and American Voices & Visions Nominees should check artandwriting.org or their dashboard to see if they received a 2022 National Medal!